Monday, October 09, 2006

Exciting times ahead

Well, there are exciting times ahead for me towards the beginning of next week. On 13th October I have two paintings up for auction in the States. It is to raise money for the Churchill Animal Protection Society http://www.capsnv.org It will be the first time any of my paintings have been up for auction and I'm interested to know how they do.

The one the left is a second version of a painting I did previously of Mephisto. It is similar to the previous painting, but the colours are quite different. The one on the right is a painting of a horse called Aladin. They are both mixed media paintings - watercolour and pastel.

The 15th October marks the start of the "Interpretations" exhibition on the website of the Equine Art Guild http://www.equineartguild.com The two paintings I have entered for that exhibition are on a previous post so I won't bother to insert them here. This marks the first time that my paintings have gone on public show!

No comments: