Friday, March 20, 2009

Molly for SAD - Strays of Abu Dhabi

Well, this is a work in progress (WIP) of Molly - a Saluki mix. It is the third painting I am doing for SAD - Strays of Abu Dhabi as a fund-raiser. The idea is that they are going to have a silent auction at the SAD ball in April. In addition to a painting I have donated for auction, and potentially also these three dog paintings, I have donated a "pet portrait" as one of the auction items. I will paint a picture of whoever bids for that, and so that people can get an idea of my paintings, I have been working on three different media and three different dogs.
Molly needs a good home. She was homed, but was given back to the SAD programme for some reason. She is a super dog, very calm and easy to deal with. I hope she finds a home soon.